Looking for new livestock to add. Suggestions?

hops523

Hey guys, its been awhile since Ive been on here
. I have a 20 gallon tank with about 35 lbs of live rock,a nd 20 lbs of live sand. I mainly keep lps coral such as: a frogspawn, aussie acans, trachyphyllia brain, etc. I also have some softies. For fish right now I have a sixline wrasse, and a wheeler's watchman goby, and for inverts I just have an emerald crab, and a few snails.
Im looking to add one more fish if I can fit him, and some inverts. Im not too sure what to add. I was thinking of a lawnmower blenny, because I have a little hair algae growing in a part of the tank that is hard to reach, and rather than stressing everything else out by moving things around I would prefer to get a lawn mower blenny. Im guessing he may not fit though. Any other fish suggestions?
For inverts I know that I want 1 peppermint shrimp, I wish I could get a harlequin shrimp but with the whole only eating starfish wouldnt work out, haha I wish I had an astrea(sp) starfish problem. But instead of a harlequin maybe a sexy shrimp? Im really looking to add some more inverts, I just dont know what. Any suggestions?
Thanks

subielover

The sixline wrasse would most likely kill a sexy shrimp and may go after the peppermint as well. How about a nice clown?

hops523

Oh would he? Yeah a clown would be nice. Maybe an Ocellaris, the lfs had some juveniles the other day. Any inverts the sixline wont mess with? Im guessing crabs?

subielover

People have had them with shrimp and crabs for varying times, eventually though the wrasse will probably attack them. I love my sixline wrasse but he does like to attack the snails every once in a while.

hops523

Oh really? Ive never seen mine even look twice at the snails, or maybe Im just not around when he does. I think I might see how he does with a peppermint shrimp, and go from there.