looking for new set up in around atlanta ga area..

cross

:happyfish Hi, im back on after I moved a few times (long story) im in Mcdonough Ga now. Its about a half hour south of Atlanta Ga.Im looking for a 55 or maybe alittle larger saltwater tank, that has a stand and a hood , lights, possibly nice live rock and live sand, plus filtration. Anybody have anything? . If you want to email me, im at cross29@hotmail.com ....also, im willing to pay someone if they are far away from me to come and set it up for me. Thank you....Please get back to me anyone..

light10977

What are you looking to spend? I know someone here at Eglin AFB getting rid of a 55. Just wondering what you are looking to spend before talking to him. I might even be able to deliver it to you.
Keith

cross

Not sure. Is it just the tank? or everything? Let me know and if he has pictures that would be great. My email is above.Please get back to me asap. Thanks Keith

cross

do you know how old it is or what it looks like? can you get pictures for me? my email is in the first message.

cross

ok, seen the pictures. very intrested. does it come with everything in the tank and all thats in the pictures?

cross

Ok, can you let me know what he wants for everything?And what do you want to deliver, and could you set it up?