looking for ro unit

jerth6932

Originally Posted by superman59
I am looking for a ro unit. I bont have a lot of money to spend on one let me know if you can help me out.
I have one that I got for 139 shipped, if that is what you are looking for price range wise, I will send you to the site..... it does 75G a day and it is an RO/DI system! Chipperbird@msn.com

sunburnt

If that's still too much money (sounds like a great deal though), I found someone on that Auction Site that sells a RO unit for about $75 shipped (but I "made an offer" and got mine for $65, shipped). I just bought it Friday so I don't have it yet and cannot testify as to its worth, but I researched and saw comments from others about them being good. Email me if you want the sellers nick!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by Sunburnt
If that's still too much money (sounds like a great deal though), I found someone on that Auction Site that sells a RO unit for about $75 shipped (but I "made an offer" and got mine for $65, shipped). I just bought it Friday so I don't have it yet and cannot testify as to its worth, but I researched and saw comments from others about them being good. Email me if you want the sellers nick!

was it an RO/DI system? Or just an RO system?

quiksilver

SUNBURNT, Let me know how your RO unit works out. I want to buy one too and cheap = good! Though sometimes cheap = cheap....ok, mostly it = cheap.