looking for saltwater fish near MI

aqua world

I am looking for saltwater fish near michigan. the bigger the better, i have a 180 up and running for two years with a 16inch valimigi tang, 14 blonde naso, 10 blue hippo and a 6inch

[hr]
trigger. All my fish get along with no problems my tank runs so smooth none of my fish have ever had ick. willing to pick up if at a good price. please email at Byronbish@sbcglobal.net or leave a post.

unknown

Sounds like you are fully stocked all ready.
What kind of fish are you looking at buying. I can get some fish for wholesale.
Give me a list of what you would like and I'll see what I can do
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com
Vince.

grovey

i may have a good additoin to your tank i may be willing to part with for the right price
A porc puffer really laid back guy he does really well in a community tank as long as all inverts have shells let me know he is about 3-6" long it's hard to measure i'm near elkhart IN and Fort Wayne IN. Let me konw actually really close to IN 13 OR US 131 IN MI

grovey

after a while i'll probably be selling the koran angel but i want to wait till after the juvi other than that nothing else is worth getting rid of just some damsles a madiran and a jaw fish. all will be fine in my tank.

unknown

Fishinmi soory have not responded for a while been REALLY busy.
Ok I thought I was just hooking you up with 4-5 fish for you??
How many fish are we talking about and were are they going?
You tell me how much you are prepaired to spend and I will get you the fish you need in that price range.
Pick up - you will have to pick up the fish the day I get them so I will give you a final date on the fish.
How am I getting the money from you for me to go buy these fish.
My limit is 15 fish at whole sale a month.
I am checking my email right now.
Vince.

unknown

No thxs Fishinmi, my guy is pretty good I will stick with him.
thats cool you got a wholesaler now too. Maybe some time we can swap prices? Do you only get fish or do you get equipment too??
Who is your wholesaler??
Vince.