Looking for Seahorses for my refuge

pledosophy

Suzy, can you PM me the link on the utah reefs site?
I found one article by Todd on the topic but it was 6 years old and much of the info is out of date. Would love to read the new stuff.
Todd's a really nice guy, I have always like him. If you don't ahve the article I can always email him, I just hate to bug him if I don't have to.

1journeyman

Friendly reminder; Links to other forums or other sites that sell or advertise are not allowed.
It's not that we as Mods don't "care", it's just we don't always see when a post is in violation until it is reported.

pledosophy

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2576758
Friendly reminder; Links to other forums or other sites that sell or advertise are not allowed.
It's not that we as Mods don't "care", it's just we don't always see when a post is in violation until it is reported.
I apologize. I did not know that was a policy.
Just to be clear can we link to things like scientific articles (i.e. a study done on copepods carrying bacteria) or studies if they are not on a forum or site that advertise?
Also just to be clear if are we able to link to forums if they do not advertise?
I just want to make sure I am following the rules.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by pledosophy
http:///forum/post/2577566
I apologize. I did not know that was a policy.
Just to be clear can we link to things like scientific articles (i.e. a study done on copepods carrying bacteria) or studies if they are not on a forum or site that advertise?
Also just to be clear if are we able to link to forums if they do not advertise?
I just want to make sure I am following the rules.
No worries.
No links at all to other forums as we cannot regulate the info on them, nor the potential advertisements, etc.
Typically a link to an article is fine as long as it does not have advertisements, other forums, competitors, etc. That said, it's tough to find any of those. Ultimately it's a judgment call on our part to assure SWF is not losing potential customers by providing this forum.
Feel free to pm me the link and I'll take a look.