looking for some corals

aceheart

im looking for small corals, at smallish prices LOL
i mainly want mushroom polyps like green ricordeas and other type ricordeas
pink tip haitian anemones
or something cute and smallish a couple of inches max since its for my very fist marine tank and its only a 24 gal aquapod lol

hot883

You have 26 lookers and only 1 response because people do not want to get banned. This is a trade only site for corals. Cannot solicit to sell or buy what swf.com sells. Just thought I would tell you the rules before the mods see the thread.

aceheart

my email is bigjoey3@bellsouth.com
katara, i am very interested in that item you have so please email me also :happyfish
fishfreek, email me with atleast some names if not pics of these and maybe what you might want for each of them :happyfish

aceheart

Originally Posted by Katara
I have a multibranched 3-4" pink colt you can have for $25 shipped.
does that mean with the shipping included
:joy:
:happyfish

aceheart

Originally Posted by fishfreek
Whats your email i may have some stuff to -trade.
fishfreek, im still waiting for your email :happyfish would love to hear about what you have for me to look at

fishfreek

Wow! Sorry, it took so long to get back to you. I'm at work right now, but i will take some pics of that i have and email you tomorrow. :joy:

fishfreek

I sent the pics to the email address you provided on friday. I will send them again tomorrow when i get time. :thinking:

aceheart

thanks fishfreek, never got any emials friday from you, just checked my email folders and nothing but junk mail from friday LOL my luck