looking for southdown in MI

salty star

:) You can get it over at Portage MI just pass Kzoo. Very nice little saltwater store. I just forgot the name of the place but that where I got my southdown from he has pallets of it. :D

he sells it online. If I remember correctly, there is a HUGE mark up . . . . like 3-400% markup.

infalable

There was a bunch all of the Chicago area over the summer. Dont know if you are ever in town here but tru it when come in for a Hawks-Wings game.

miner

Last week, they had some at Home Depot in Fenton. I got 6 bags and they had a LOT left.
Ph. # is
810-714-2962
Let me know if You get it. If not call more Home Depots in S. Mi.

salty star

There no huge markup 10.00 for 40 lb bag is all he charges. It is exit 78 off of 94 I got 400lbs for a 100.00 bucks. It your money but this is not a rip off

T

thomas712

Originally posted by tony detroit
What's he charge? That's about a 3hour trip for me
thanks

Last time I was there I purchased several bags for only 8 dollars a bag.
I still have 3 left over for a possible fuge. He does have a web site and can be reached for questions and answers.
THomas

tony detroit

Originally posted by miner
Last week, they had some at Home Depot in Fenton. I got 6 bags and they had a LOT left.
Ph. # is
810-714-2962
Let me know if You get it. If not call more Home Depots in S. Mi.

thank you, I've been meaning to go to guns galore out there, so that would probably be my best bet, I was going that way next weekend.
THANKS FOR THE HELP ALL