Looking for Sump, Stand and skimmer for 50 Gal Hex Tank

flcandy

Anyone in South FL able to part with anything for a low price? I cold even come and pick up as I do not mind the drive. Please email pics to flcandy@gmail.com.
I am looking for :
Sump (15-20gal)
Skimmer
or a tank Stand that will hold a 50+ Gal Hex tank as these are impossable to find in LFS. (I have been looking for over a year unable to find one at a decent price may look into building one)

flcandy

Anyone?
I am pending a purchase on a sump and I have a skimmer; still looking for a stand and an overflow though!

earlybird

I made my sump/fuge. They are pretty easy to make and strangely enough fun to make.
Did you check out the LFS I recommended?

flcandy

Haven't had a chance to get down there yet as I work 8-5 m-f and live in San Carlos. I will have to this weekend.

flcandy

Yeah I know but I work in Bonita so it is hard for me to go north and then back south in the evening when it is rush hour.
I will go by this weekend as I have to restock on test kits and get a bag of LS.
I have live sand in my tank anbout 1.5 inches, working on getting that to 2 or 3 by the end of the weekend. Any suggestions on keeping the water from getting cloudy when I add it? Or am I doomed? LOL
My email is flcandy@gmail.com.

dapak83

as some one pretty clever told me earlier this week....
get a funner atach it to a pipe that can reach to the bottom of your tank... pour the livesand in the funnel and aim the pipe where u need sand!!!

flcandy

Bump,
Anyone parting with an overflow preferably 300-600GPH, mag 5 pump and Skimmer rated for a 50 Gal tank.
I have a SUMP now and just looking for these few things, I will be checking out other online sites but would prefer to be able to pick it up on the weekend if possible or ship locally.
Thanks all
My email is flcandy@gmail.com