Looking for trades in VA/NC

chinnyr

I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia and I am looking for trades in Eastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina.
At the moment I have a ton of pom pom Xenia , gps,turqoise shrooms and yellow polyps.I will have some zoo frags and and some other softies soon too.

chinnyr

Oh yes.Several times.Unfortunatly, each person that showed interest has not followed through.They will make a plan to come over,then change thier mind at the last minute.That's why I tried here.I have had better luck here.

gregvabch

that's too bad. are you planning on going to the meeting this weekend? supposed to be some people bringing frags for trade or sale. i don't think i'll be able to make it since i'm in the process of moving this week. greg

chinnyr

Yeah,I wish I could go to put faces to some of the people I have spoke to.I have to work unfortunatly.I'd like to go and meet everybody,but I am a chef,and work nights.Are you the one moving your tank into a bigger one,and parting with some of your stuff?

chinnyr

Right now I work at a little bistro in Portsmouth called Market Fare.I live in the same neighborhood too.

chinnyr

jenn-e,sorry it took me longer to get a pic.Here are the yellow polyps,and the shrooms are to the left.They are kind of hard to make out,but it shows the colors.

chinnyr

Sure!I'm not looking for too much.Just let me know if you are still interested.I live in Potsmouth,just on the other side of the Midtown tunnel.
-Rich