Looking for wood stand/canopy

jeffro

hello Jamie:
what are you looking for in a stand and/or hood because I custom make them for friends around my town, but I'm sure I could ship one if someone really wanted me to. I make them out of knotty pine, then stain them, and put 4 coats of polyurathaneover the top. Shelf inside if you want it, or without if you wish. Let me know if you are interested.
Jeffro

jeffro

hello again Jamie:
If you are still looking for a stand, just post here again and I'll get you my E-mail, and we can come up with something I'm sure. If anyone else is interseted feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do for you also.

jeg

I would def. be interested. My email is jegnyc@yahoo.com If you could email a couple of pictures so I could see your work and of course how much it would cost for a stand and canopy for a 37 gal (I believe its a 30" tank. Thanks!
Jamie

i,am in florida i,am interested in getting a stand and hood for a 30 gallon high which is the same size as a 20 high but taller
clowntrigger2k@aol.com

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I had my 72gal bowfront canopy made by VP Woodwork, an online carpender that specializes in aquarium furniture. It took a bit of time to get, but I was very pleased with the rusults. I wish I'd had him make my stand too! But, he matched up the bowfront canopy he made to the pre-existing AGA stand I had. You can not tell the 2 were made from different sources, except that the AGA is cheapo quality and the canopy is not.
Water, I wouldn't mind seeing your pics, however, it seems that the Sharks are being plagued by download virus at the moment so I'm hesistent to download anything. You can never tell when I might be in the market for some more aquarium furniture. I sure won't be buying "furniture" from the manufacturers of aquariums anymore! Once you've experienced the good stuff, you can't settle for twigs and sticks [not to mention particleboard] anymore! :D

well my tankis black so if you can make me a black stand and hood my email address is clowntrigger2k@aol.com
the size is 30x-high 24x12x24 let me know i really need the stand and hood i,am in west palm beach thanks again