Looking To Buy 125 Gallon Acrylic Tank Or AGA

logan15

I would rather have a 125 gallon acrylic but if i have to i will go with a all-glass tank. Im in Grand Rapids Michigan if your selling a 125 Gallon tank and you are semi close feel free to post your tank
Logan

r22wink

Originally Posted by logan15
I would rather have a 125 gallon acrylic but if i have to i will go with a all-glass tank. Im in Grand Rapids Michigan if your selling a 125 Gallon tank and you are semi close feel free to post your tank
Logan

125 gallon acrylic w/ stand and canopy (not pictured)
30 gallon wet cry sump
The whole setup is for sale if interested.
500 watt metal Halides (total)
NW Ohio. About 2 Hours from Grand Rapids.
Make an offer if interested, I am wanting to get out of the SW fish for the time being.
ryan_winkle21@yahoo.com

beldarfish

Heya, I might be intrestsed in your tank, how much for the system,Anyone want to hazard a guesstimate??
I live just north of Det & will pick the system up if the price is right.
Thanks,
Beldar

r22wink

Originally Posted by Beldarfish
Heya, I might be intrestsed in your tank, how much for the system,Anyone want to hazard a guesstimate??
Thanks,
Beldar
Beldar,
Make me an offer. I dont really know what something like this is worth. :notsure: Like anything its only worth what someone is williing to pay.
I am wanting to get out of the fish biz for awhile, so I am flexible.

r22wink

Thanks,
Beldar
BELDAR,
You Still interested??? Please let me know.

beldarfish

heya wink,
I talked to my gal lastnight & showed her the pics, she didn't like it :(
so i am sorry to say i'll have to pass for a more traditional tanks.
darn rectangles.

Again,sorry,
Beldar
p.s. If it matters. I had her upto $800 B-4 I showed her the pics
& got shot down

fishfatty

r22wink....off the subject, but does that longnose butterfly do okay in your reef? Does it nibble at any corals? Do you think it would be ok in my 75 reef? thx.

tolboy

I have a 125 AGA I'm getting rid of in NW Ohio(Toledo) comes with PC 6X96 lights 30G sump w/fuge plumbing, skimmer, powerheads it's to much to list actually.But all you need to do is add your LR and water it's a complete system asking for $800 willing to accept cash and trade also.You can reach me at stress774@yahoo.com

r22wink

Originally Posted by FishFatty
r22wink....off the subject, but does that longnose butterfly do okay in your reef? Does it nibble at any corals? Do you think it would be ok in my 75 reef? thx.
Ya sorry those are two different pictures, they werent taken at the same time. The Needle Nose was out when I took the picture with the corals. I wouldnt suggest having one with corals, that is why i got rid of mine.
:joy: They are a very cool fish thou

unleashed

Thanks,
Beldar
if your interested in a nice reef tank I have a custom 168 gal RR with stand 125 gal sump corals all pumps and extras im located just east of ann arbor mich let me know if your interested