looking to buy a mini carpet anemone

jessica47421

Originally Posted by jessica47421
hello im very interested in one of ur minis. do u have any left? if so let me know and i will pay right away.
have any left?

flinka

have any left?
Jessica,
If you are ever up in Indy (Carmel), I have some.
Mitch

demartini

Originally Posted by flinka
Jessica,
If you are ever up in Indy (Carmel), I have some.
Mitch
hey flinka, if you are willing to ship then I'm interested. I also sent you a pm

flinka

Several people have PM'ed me about shipping:
I have about 20 of them but I am not shipping for several reasons:
1) I have never shipped livestock (only chaeto) and don't have the appropriate supplies to do so. Especially not in the dead of winter.
2) To ship one or two would make the per cost of each anemone outrageous ($20 per anemone + $40-60 shipping = $60-80 for one).
However, if you are in the Indianapolis area or know someone in the area that would ship to you, I would be glad to hear from you and work out an arrangement.
Regards,
Mitch

flinka

i live in bloomington and come to uncle bills in greenwood could we meet someplace?
PM sent.
Mitch

riccio

flinka,
Do you ever make it up to the Chicago area, I'd like to buy some from you, just not up for the long drive?

grabbitt

Hey flinka,
I'm in West Lafayette and I make the occasional trip to Indy... How much are you looking to get for one or two of those?

flinka

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
Hey flinka,
I'm in West Lafayette and I make the occasional trip to Indy... How much are you looking to get for one or two of those?
$20 each.

nygel

i live in bloomington and come to uncle bills in greenwood could we meet someplace?
same situation*
cuz past uncle bills i get lost, so i just have people meet me there from indy.

flinka

Originally Posted by nYgel
same situation*
cuz past uncle bills i get lost, so i just have people meet me there from indy.
nYgel - PM sent.

flinka

Originally Posted by riccio
flinka,
Do you ever make it up to the Chicago area, I'd like to buy some from you, just not up for the long drive?
Riccio,
Same here - don't get to Chicago very often. If you ever come down to Premium Aquatics, I am not too far of a detour.

sigmachris

What type of light do these require? Since I have PCs can I supplement with meaty foods? I will be driving back from Chicago to Cincy at the end of next week and could meet up.
Thanks,
Chris

zeke92

Originally Posted by Don Lino
I have a few like this one....

These pix were taken under actinics
wow i've not seen one like that before. if i only had the lighting and the room, my clowns would love that.

sigmachris

Originally Posted by zeke92
wow i've not seen one like that before. if i only had the lighting and the room, my clowns would love that.
From my limited research, clowns do not host these, but that was just from a google search.

shrimpi

Originally Posted by SigmaChris
From my limited research, clowns do not host these, but that was just from a google search.
its also only about one inch
I dont think your clown would be interested although, I have seen weirder things..