Looking to buy a Nano complete in NE Philly area

I am looking to buy a nano that is fully set up. I have been in the hobby for years now and would like to get into a nano. If there is anyone out there that has one that they are wanting to part with please let me know. Please email me at barrygeller@yahoo.com Thank you all

trainfever

Yo Barry, what do you mean by fully set up? One complete with lights and pump? or one withe live rocks and coals, already cycled? I have a JBJ 12 gallon deluxe nano that was set up for only a month and then I switched to a bigger tank. It is stored in its oiginal box. It comes complete with lights and pump, filter sponge and bio balls.

Originally Posted by trainfever
Yo Barry, what do you mean by fully set up? One complete with lights and pump? or one withe live rocks and coals, already cycled? I have a JBJ 12 gallon deluxe nano that was set up for only a month and then I switched to a bigger tank. It is stored in its oiginal box. It comes complete with lights and pump, filter sponge and bio balls.
shoot me a price at barrygeller@yahoo.com I think that I could pull some strings and get everything else.......

psusocr1

i know where to get one close to you with a 70 watt halide it in as well..its a pretty "hooked up" nano

It is so funny that everyone on our board is here instead of being on ours. The funny thing is it is almost a joke that no one else would know of.

king4345

Originally Posted by crazyreefnut
It is so funny that everyone on our board is here instead of being on ours. The funny thing is it is almost a joke that no one else would know of.

I have been posting some there and some here... It is kinda like a ghost town on our board...

I'll PM you from there