looking to buy frags in GA

9fishers

Is this the same place as Randy's? We drove up from Peachtree City and went to a place called Randy's Pets????????? If not, we might try to find the place you're talking about. But we weren't impressed with Randys. We like Pisces Pets but you're right...$$$$ Also, the owner,Joe, gives us different advice than the 'experts' here on the BB do. Since Deyoe757 set us up with The Fish Garden, we've been going there. They've even been to our house to work on our setup. I wish I were in a position to trade but my stuff's not big enough yet.
And hey, Skilos1!!!! Did I already send you a WarEagle! ??
Clay and Nicole...class of '87
Parents in Auburn do rentals...JEMay Properties
Have you been to Tropiquarium in Opelika? Not sure if they do saltwater or not. LMK and I'll stop by there next week.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you all know, that you can use this forum to discuss trading frags, not selling frags.
This is a forum for hobbyists to have the change to get rid of stuff they don't want anymore and to trade their own coral fragments, not to be used to get info about who's selling corals/frags, etc.
Thanks!

pufferfan

Originally posted by 9fishers
Is this the same place as Randy's?

No, Randy's is in Conyers that place is horrible, i would never buy any SWF from there. This is a different place, its really good though sometimes he doesnt keep a lot in stock. The owners name is Cam and hes pretty cool and informative. He is closed on Sunday/Monday so make sure you dont go on those days.

9fishers

We were really upset when we got there. 1+ hrs in pouring rain with a 2 y.o. Tanks were all green. I'll have to check out the other place.
Thanks for the tip!
Nicole

thered

If you guys really want to go to the best pet store then you would go to the Fish Store on P'tree first, Pisces second and there are a few thirds. The fish store IS pricey but with a coupon they are average. But most of the people who work there seem to have attitudes like I know I work at the greatest fish store.

pufferfan

Originally posted by TheRed
But most of the people who work there seem to have attitudes like I know I work at the greatest fish store.

Its peachtree city, that doesnt surprise me a bit. :p

serpentine5

Thanks Red.
If anyone is looking for Southdown, I have a Guy that brings it down to Chattanooga from Nashville for $13 per 40 pound bag. If anyone is interested in meeting up with him here just email me and I will see if I can find his info. He might even go down to ATL, but of this I am not sure. mike@intothesky.com