looking to buy mh. dual set up 250 or 175

J

jric999

Mike,
I have a setup with MH/PC. There are 2 x 175watt 10,000K MH and 2 x 96watt actinic PC. It has only been used for a few months and I am upgrading to a 210 so can no longer use these. Let me know if you are interested... Here is a link my thread that has pics and info about the canopy…
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...hreadid=106386
I am willing to negotiate the price and I am willing to sell you just the retrofit with the bulbs, sockets, cords, reflector, and ballast without the actual wooden canopy if you want. Let me know…..
- Jeremy

michelecb

I have been looking for a setup just like that for my 75 gallon. If they are still avalible how much are you looking to sell them for and are you willing to ship.
thanks
michele

J

jric999

Michele,
Yes, the lights are still available. I originally wanted $550 for the whole canopy, but I realize that is near impossible to get. I am willing to ship, but I could only ship you the the retrofit with the bulbs, sockets, cords, reflector, and ballast without the actual wooden canopy. I dont think I will be able to ship the whole canopy since its so big, but the retro is feesible. All of the sockets are mounted on one 48" long reflector. It can easily be removed and reinstalled on your canopy. Plus it connects to the ballast with quick-connects. There is one ballast for both the PC and MH even though they are on seperate switches and circuits. If you already have a canopy, then this would be perfect for you. These are not the cheaper XM or Sunburst bulbs, rather the higher quality European Hamiltons. The bulbs alone are worth $230 new. I payed over $500 for just the retro setup (without the canopy) just a few months ago. The best price I can do on the retro would be $375 and I would even throw in a free set of my Lunar-Cubes (moon lights) fo your aquarium. Let me know....
Thanks,
Jeremy

marinemarty

Hi , I am also selling lights. I got mine from another site, i can email you the link. The specs are dual 175 MH with dual 95 watt VHO on an icecap and tar ballast for mh. It is all enclosed in a hood with 2 4 " fans and splash shield, the lights are on 2 different circuits one for MH and one for VHO. Let me know if you are interested.
Martin

J

jric999

Hey whats your e-mail address? I have 2 people infront of you that are interested but there is always a chance they both back out. Where are you located? Would you be interested in the whole canopy or just the retro?
- Jeremy

arris138

My email is arris138 at hotmail.com. I'm actually in Georgia, so if shipping isn't too crazy, I may be interested in the canopy as well. If the others bail out, let me know what you would want for the retro, and a guess on what the cost would be with the canopy. Thanks!

Originally posted by MarineMarty
Hi , I am also selling lights. I got mine from another site, i can email you the link. The specs are dual 175 MH with dual 95 watt VHO on an icecap and tar ballast for mh. It is all enclosed in a hood with 2 4 " fans and splash shield, the lights are on 2 different circuits one for MH and one for VHO. Let me know if you are interested.
Martin

do you need a dual 400 watt ballast?

jamac

Still looking for a metal halide light? I have a triple 175 watt ballast and two sockets if you're interested.