looking to buy soft corals

wanabesalt

if you have any soft corals that you need to thin out because its taking over your tank let me know. tell me how much you want and we will go from there.

wsun083

I just bought two brains from the LFS (Jeff's Exotic) and didn't realize that they would be too big for my 10 gallon nano tank. I liked the colors so much that I didn't take into consideration the sizes. I have one wellsophyllia open brain that is about 4 inches long, and a red and green open brain that is about 5 inches long and puffs about about 3-4". Both these guys are way too big for my tank. I'm looking to keep one and trade or sell the other one. Where are you located? In So. Cali? Near UCLA? Shoot me a message if you're interested or email me at iluvrice@ucla.edu and lmk if you have anything for trade and we can work from there.
Thanks,
William

fishfreek

I have a colt frag i could prune & is about 6" tall when fully extended (would be fragged and sen loose)if you are interested. Could also possably send a neon green sinularia (sp) This one would be attached to a smaller rock and is about 6"-7" tall.
Sorry, i can't provide pics, really wish i could to show these guys.
Eighter way let me know, if you aren't interested i'll trade them to the LFS for in store credit next week.