Looking to buy zoo frags in Miami Area

alfred30

There are a couple of local stores that have nice zoas. There is one on Bird and 72 by the IHOP, and there are a couple on US1 by the falls.

We go to the one on Bird and 72 for live rock they have the largest selection but we never really got to look at the corals last time we went. We have to check out the ones by the falls. Thanks!

alfred30

Well there are two on bird one that is blue and is stand alone building, and another that is next to the adult day care. There are three on US1, one is house of fins which is past the falls. The other is coral reef aquatics which is on 128th I believe, there is also a great pizza place there. They have these orange and yellow zoas they fraged from their display tank and they are pretty cheap. And then there is one by Sunset place, as you are driving towards Sunset it is before the Chipolte, that one is ok not as nice as the others.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by TuggLife2
http:///forum/post/2541648
I'm looking to buy bright and colorful zoo frags. I can drive as far as Fort Lauderdale for pick up.
Check with coraljunky, efishnsea, and ninjamini. Members of this site down that way.

johnny&sin

I've got a ton of zoo frags if your ever up in the west palm area. Right now I have bright green, Purple with pink mouth w/green tentacles, blue, green w/pink mouth and a bunch more