Looking to Buy...

rainmkr07

My new 75 gallon tank will be finished cycling very soon, and I was hoping to find someone on here that could send a variety of frags of various corals overnight that would be good in a new tank, and for a beginner reef keeper. I don't mind if they are small, as long as they can grow in the tank over time. I also want to stock my reef tank with 100% peaceful, non aggressive inverts, fish and coral. My zip is 66502. Thank you.

rainmkr07

I was also looking at the reef packages sold on this site as well. (wish they had frag coral packages too) Would any of those be good to add post cycle, or would I need a more established tank? And doesn't 80 snails/hermit crabs seem like a lot for a 75 gallon tank, or no?

fishgeek01

The general rule for a clean up crew is one invert to one gallon, then keep some extras on hand. So 80 would seem about right. I run my 75 with about 50 hermits and 30 or so snails so you should be good. As for coral, I would need to know what kind of lighting you are working with, but could possibly offer some various frag packs for you. I have some beginner stuff that would be available as well as some more advanced stuff. I will be posting picturez of it on Monday, so you can check back with me then. You can also email me for a complete list at fishgeek01@gmail.com

rainmkr07

I have 2 - 48" Coralife Lunar Aqualight Double Linear Strip Compact Fluorescent Fixtures (260W each). This totals 520 watts w/ 4 10k bulbs, 4 actinic bulbs, and 8 blue LED lights. I also have a prizm skimmer and just ordered 2 Maxi-Jet 1200s for flow. I sent you an email for the complete list as well. Thank you.