Looking to get back into the hobby -- where to buy aquarium online

wintrmte

All,
I am looking to get back into the Saltwater hobby after taking a few years off. I am looking to purchase a 92 gallon corner tank, stand and canopy suitable for some decent lighting.
Can anyone recommend a reputable retailer that will ship? I can't remember if the forum rules allow replies in threads, so PM's are OK too.
Thanks!

wintrmte

I hope your previous 10k posts were more helpful than the one you just did. What I had asked was if anyone could recommend a reputable retailer.
Google is how I found this site 8 years ago. And yes I did use Google to find several different shops that sell aquariums and j wanted to get member feedback on which they recommend, which is why I posted in the first place.
Thanks.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintrmte http:///forum/thread/386880/looking-to-get-back-into-the-hobby-where-to-buy-aquarium-online#post_3400410
I hope your previous 10k posts were more helpful than the one you just did. What I had asked was if anyone could recommend
a reputable retailer.
Google is how I found this site 8 years ago. And yes I did use Google to find several different shops that sell aquariums and j wanted to get member feedback on which they recommend, which is why I posted in the first place.
Thanks.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to be short, I had intended to add more to the line...my grandkids are visiting, and I hit the submit and got off the computer.
LOL...It should have read like this....Google search, most dealers online are reputable...stay away from Craigs list and such, those online people are iffy...and you have no guarantee. Online dealers all guarantee the tank, but always fill it to be sure of no leaks and if it does let them know. I would even go as far as to go to a fish store and have them order it for you, that's what I did. My fish guy let me pay his price. But even if they charge you it's worth it to not have to hassle with it if there is a problem.

acrylic51

There's a couple reputable dealers out there. The ones I'm think of are more custom builders. Big thing about buying online I shipping/cost. Won't be cheap!!!! Preference as far as glass or acrylic?