Looking to get some Chaeto-central NJ area

drewdog82

I am in Piscataway, NJ which is in middlesex county. I am looking to get some chaeto for my fuge. I am willing to drive a realistic distance to get some.

drewdog82

Sorry, but I would really rather have the Chaeto.... Anybody in N.J. have some chaeto they would be willing to part with???

drewdog82

Originally Posted by MBowker
Im in ocean county, i could probably send u some
If by any chance u r on, where in Ocean county do u live because I am always in Manasquan in Monmouth county, so maybe I could drive to get it...

mbowker

i can probably meet you somewhere to drop it off, that wouldnt be a problem, im always on the roads

drewdog82

i can probably meet you somewhere to drop it off, that wouldnt be a problem, im always on the roads
That would be great, is it possible for you to e-mail me a phone number I could reach you at, so I could call you and set up a day and time to meet. My e-mail is drewdog82@verizon.net Thanks again

drewdog82

Not sure if u r on, but I have off today-sunday, and tomorrow and am willing to come meet u.

drewdog82

Still looking for some chaeto in the central new jersey area. I am willing to drive to pick some up...... Anyone???

drewdog82

Originally Posted by dingo0722
I can send you a zip lock bag of it. $15 shipped to you priority mail. I am located in MA
Sounds great... e-mail me at drewdog82@verizon.net so we can work out details....if u could include your a phone number that would be great, if not I could e-mail u mine.