Looking to sell complete 55 Gallon set-up in NJ

p312wr1

I have a complete set-up with about 40lbs of live rock, oak stand, CPR bak pak, sump filter and some fish. Will take picture and send to anyone interested. Please include your e-mail. I live near Montclair, NJ.
Thanks

p312wr1

Im thinking around $350 because I just bought the Nova Extreme light for $200 not even 6 months ago. Other recent purchases include sump pump, and heater.
I have about 5 fish, cinnamon clown, velvet damsel, psuedochromis, PJ cardinal, condi anenome and fire shrimp.
Im just not home enough because of work. Its a complete set up. Lets make a deal.

vpotts28

Originally Posted by p312wr1
Im thinking around $350 because I just bought the Nova Extreme light for $200 not even 6 months ago. Other recent purchases include sump pump, and heater.
I have about 5 fish, cinnamon clown, velvet damsel, psuedochromis, PJ cardinal, condi anenome and fire shrimp.
Im just not home enough because of work. Its a complete set up. Lets make a deal.
If you are willing to part out, I would be extremely interested in the Nova Extreme. Also if you were willing to ship. Thanks.

thirty6

if vpots want the light, id be willing to take eveything else? i have a sxxxx schedule next couple of days, if you can wait a day or so well work something out- joe

p312wr1

Between potts and thirty. Just let me know.
I will ship the light but obviously only if the rest is sold. Its is 216W w/ lunar
Tank had been up and running more than a year.
Please e-mail me your offers.
Thanks.
kristinandwill@msn.com

vpotts28

Originally Posted by p312wr1
Between potts and thirty. Just let me know.
I will ship the light but obviously only if the rest is sold. Its is 216W w/ lunar
Tank had been up and running more than a year.
Please e-mail me your offers.
Thanks.
kristinandwill@msn.com
Email sent, thanks.

vpotts28

Originally Posted by thirty6
if vpots want the light, id be willing to take eveything else? i have a sxxxx schedule next couple of days, if you can wait a day or so well work something out- joe
Thirty, how soon do you think you can get the tank. He will sell me the light but the rest has to be gone before he will send it to me. I am chomping at the bit

vpotts28

Originally Posted by thirty6
sorry vpotts, working like crazy, ill get in touch with will this weekend.- joe
I hear you here, hope you can get home and get some rest. Thanks.

p312wr1

thirty is coming by sometime next week to start removing tank and contents. As soon as he has the livestock, I will ship the light.
Vpotts, I will send you my address so you can send the label and I will also give you my paypal account but I thinks its my e-mail address.
Thanks!!!