looking to trade in nj

xhappyx

looking for some xenia, monti cap, and zoos. let me know what u have.i have some zoos, star polyps, leather, and some shrooms. also have a pretty decent size lta i'd like to trade.

brainrush

Interested in orange zoos? I have several variations. See photos.
Are you willing to ship? A thermos trade via US Priority mail will work well.
I'm trading with a few others on Monday and would be happy to add you to the list. What color zoos do you have to trade?

I am willing to trade and it could be somewhat local, I live in NE Philly we could meet somewhere in the middle. I have Xenia both green/Blue and regular both are pumping. Also keep in mind that Zenia does not do to well in shipping that is why I said we could meet in the middle. barrygeller@yahoo.com

brainrush

Train, if you are interested, shoot me an email and let me know what you've got to trade.
brian.rish at earthlink.net

xhappyx

Originally Posted by trainfever
I wouldn't mind getting some of them Zoos, especially the green and orange.
i am definatly interested in those xenia and will meet up with u

xhappyx

Originally Posted by BrainRush
Interested in orange zoos? I have several variations. See photos.
Are you willing to ship? A thermos trade via US Priority mail will work well.
I'm trading with a few others on Monday and would be happy to add you to the list. What color zoos do you have to trade?
i've been trying to get my camera to work so i could get the pics of th shrroooms and all that i am interested in the green zoos as welll

xhappyx

here's a few pics i was able to finally get uploaded to a computer, a few of the mushrooms, and star polyps. i also have a couple monti and acro frags that i can part with..

pete43

I have a few branches of frogspawn for trading in Red Bank but work in Brick,let me know if you're interested

billyr98

I got plenty of xenia for trade...
Very interested in the zoas in the picture... Will meet with ya!
i live in Cherry Hill

misfit

xhappyx I have a lot of pulsing if you want to trade for some of thoes zoos.Im prob right around the corner from you

R

rick2203

I'm wondering if any of you guys are just selling any of this stuff, i dont have anything to trade since im just starting out my reef, im in north jersey willing to pick up or meet ,if any of you guys are willing to sell any frags. email me Rickybatista@fastmail.us
thanks