Lost Mushroom in my Tank!

bojuben

Yesterday I purchased a single Striped Metallic Mushroom - not attached to a rock - from my LFS. I placed it on the "spot" I wanted it to attach too. Had to leave the tank for a few minutes and when I got back it was gone. Now I can not locate it in my tank without a major remodeling of the rock.
Will it find it's own place to attach or should I take everything apart and find it? :notsure:
Thanks

beaslbob

maybe it's near my muchroom that just fell off a rock. Hopefully mine will pop up as people have stated.

lesleybird

Gee, you are lucky that yours was only lost. My last mushrooms were eaten! I have some beautiful large orange mushrooms on a rock that the fish leave alone. Found some more and decided to get them as they are difficult to find. This was a group of 8 small mushrooms.....thought they would grow bigger. Today I was looking at the rock and there are only 2 left, one of which looks partially nibbled. I am guessing that one of my pygme angels, or majestic angel made a snack of them! I am glad that they live the bigger ones alone. Lesley