Lots for sale in the central NJ area

drewdog82

Unfortunatelly I don't have the time to keep going with my tank anymore. I am going to have to sell everything except for the tank and stand. I have 85lbs. LR, 75lbs. LS, a 48" 254W Nova Extreme T-5 fixture in perfect condition and brand new bulbs, 24" Smart Lite 65W compact fixture with bulb, 2 15 gallon tanks and a stand for one of them, U-shaped Overflow box, lots of testing kits..... also I have Corals: orange zoos, moon coral, hammer coral, 2 toadstools connected, and a rose BTA..... Fish: mated pair of maroon clowns, neon goby, coral beauty, lawnmower blenny, paired watchman goby and pistol shrimp, and royal gramma.... Inverts: 2 pincushion urchins, red fancy sea star, 2 cleaner shrimp, sally lightfoot crab, many hermits, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting about. I would like to sell most as a package, but am definatelly willing to break it up, depending on what is wanted. Make me an offer on anything. I will definatelly offer a reasonable price.....
Local pickup only... I'm in Piscataway, N.J

drewdog82

LR- $3lb. all 85lbs.-$200
LS-$1lb. all 75lbs.-$50
48" Nova Extreme w/bulbs- $100 (8 months old) bulbs-3wks. old
24" Smartlite compact fixture w/ bulb- $50
U-shaped Overflow- $25
15gal. w/stand-$40
Orange Zoos-$35 (5" on a piece of LR)
moon coral- $25 (4" on LR)
Hammer coral- $35 (apx. 4-5" when open)
connected toadstools- $30 (larger-4" smaller- 1")
Mated pair of maroons- $50 will throw in Rose BTA
Coral Beauty- $15
Neon Goby- $10
Royal Gramma- $10
Lawnmower blenny-$15
Watchman and Pistol shrimp pair-$25
Cleaner Shrimp-$15 each both for $25
Sally lightfoot-$5
All hermits-$20 apx. 20
Urchins- $5 each
Fancy Red Sea Star- $15
I can also work out a price for multiple things, and if someone wants everything----$500 and Ill throw in some testing kits and other supplies

drewdog82

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
interested in the shrimp and the zoos
can you post a pic of them?
I will try and see if I can post a pic, but had trouble in the past. I can promise you that the zoos are very bright orange and definatelly stick out in my tank. The cleaner shrimp are also starting to get a little bigger and they are both very active and always out. If you are interested, just let me know.

J

jrthomas40

id like to see those toadstools....onetightaccord@hotmail.com

drewdog82

Sorry everyone... I was trying to sell the LR before I moved anything else. Here is a list of what I got left, with prices.
coral beauty- $15
Royal Gramma- $10
Watchman Goby- $15
All hermits- $20 apx. 20
Hammer coral- $35
Moon Coral- $25
Orange Zoos- $35
U-shaped overflow with mag. 5 pump and vinyl tubing- $45
24" Smartlite compact fixture (65W-10000K) -$50 great for fuge
15 gal. tank w/ stand-$40 was used as a fuge
Coralife 4 stage RO/DI unit- $75