Lots For Sale Must Go

cross

55 GALLON TANK-NO LEAKS-20.00
125 GALLON TANK,WITH CUSTOM STAND AND METAL HALIDE LIGHTING.2 400 watts 20,000 k The bulb was replaced 1 month ago.
2 VHO 160 watts each bulb They were replaced 1 month ago.
3 Fans Have been installed to keep the water temperature between 78 and 79 degrees Fahrenheit - 450.00
HUGE PRO CLEAR WET DRY WITH MEDIA, NOT SURE FOR HOW MANY GALLONS BUT FOR AT LEAST 150.- 65.00
R.O 3 STAGE UNIT- 25.00
HUGE PROTEIN SKIMMER,NOT SURE OF BRAND, WAS USED N A 125 GALLON TANK, THIS THING IS LIKE 2 FEET TALL!! 150.00
FLUVAL 303 WITH MEDIA, NEEDS NEW IMPELLER-15.00
UV STERILIZER NOT SURE OF THE BRAND BUT NEEDS NEW BULB. IT IS FOR A SUMP I BELIEVE.-10.00
A FEW SMALL USED HANG ON FILTERS,NEEDS MEDIA-7.00
EMAIL IS CROSS29@HOTMAIL.COM , SO IS MY PAYPAL.

cross

Here Are Pictures Of Stuff Im Selling. My Sandal In Near The Protein Skimmer To Show You How Huge This Thing Is. My Foot Is 8 In Mens..

cross

There Is Alot Of Coraline Algae On The 125 Gallon Tank Glass. Can Come Off Easily If You Want It To.

nwdyr

Do you know what the RO unit cost new ? the reason i am asking is I want to know if it would be worth it for me to pay shipping to 60433 or not
you'r price is more then fair , but when you add shipping I don't know if it would still be a good deal for me or not. Please PM me and let me know. Thank's !