lots for sale!!

lowrider19

I do not have the time for my tank anymore so I am selling it all off. I have a 75 gallon reef setup with about 150 to 200 pounds of live rock. There are Mushrooms all over them. I also have plenty of live sand in there. One bubble coral and one leather. The only fish I have in ther right now is a clown fish. When all that sells I will be selling the tank and power compact lights. The light do need a couple of buls. They are Jebo lights I belive they are like 64x4 watts. I will get all the specs. I will have pics up tomorrow for you to see. I have never shipped stuff like this before so I prefer local pickup. Make me some offers.
Thanks,
CHris

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by lowrider19
http:///forum/post/2453601
I also have a full over flow setup I will be selling after the rock and corals are gone.
I would be interested in the overflow setup, would need to be shipped to 87124

puffy_fish

Do you have any pictures of it? I live in Winchester, but will be come through Fredericksburg on Friday night. I would be interested in getting maybe 10-15 lbs.
Let me know what you think...Thanks!!!

lowrider19

The lights could use some bulbs. I will get some pics up as soon as I get this computer running right. I am looking for around 800 for the whole tank setup including all rock, sand , light, Filter, skimmer, uv etc....

lowrider19

Sorry everybody between my computer crashing and being out of town I have not been on here. I will get the pics up this weekend. The lights I have are Jebo pc's. They support my corals but they do need new lights. You can get the bulbs in bulk on ---- for cheap.

bizoid

i live in stafford. my brother-in-law is setting up his 75 gal tank as we speak. may be interested in the whole shabang. send me phone # and address. will come to see what you have this weekend.