Lots of Coralife for sale

aquabuys

First of all I don't want to come on here sounding like some online store because I don't own one. Secondly I looked at the products which this site sells and I saw no lighting. So I figured I'd try this site to help other reefers and liquidate a lot of material that I have. If this post is inappropriate in any way please let me know.
I was going to open up a shop so I'm looking to liquidate a bunch of coralife products new in the box. All are sealed and never used.
Coralife 48" hqi aqualight pro - the best one they make 689.00 shipped to your door.
coralife Power centers - $22.00
Coralife Aqualight plus and pro suspension kits- 19.00
Coralife adjustable legs - allow your light to tip up to 90 degrees. 15.00
Coralife 48" 4x64watt pc aqualight with 3 lunars 220.00.
Tons of other stuff email me

fishinmi

Joe has some awesome supplies for good prices. Cant beat them anywhere. Keep up the good work Joe and See ya at the reef meeting this weekend.

aquabuys

The only price that included shipping was the aqualight pro.
You can figure 20.00 shipping on any size aqualight besides the pros or Plus series.
6.00 shipping for suspension kits and mounting legs
as well as 6.00 for power centers.
Combine items for even better savings via my business Fed Ex account.
Joe

aquabuys

Here's an update. All prices include freight. Because of the prices and my busy schedule allow 10 business days for your shipment to arrive. I have a premiere paypal account and all of your items are guaranteed working and new in the box with full warranty through coralife.
Coralife 48" hqi aqualight pro - the best one they make 689.00 shipped to your door.
coralife Power centers - $28.00 Shipped to your door
Coralife Aqualight plus/pro metal suspension kits- 25.00 shipped to your door
Coralife adjustable legs - allow your light to tip up to 90 degrees. 20.00 shipped to your door.
Coralife 48" 4x64watt pc aqualight with 3 lunars 239.00 shipped to your door.
Coralife 20" Quad power compact Nano light. 96 watts! $90.00 shipped to your door.
I've got any size coralife aqualight, aqualight pro, and aqualight plus up to 48" in size. I also offer all of the coralife chemicals, retrofit kits up to 48", Powercenters, thermos, hydrometers, legs, etc. I can get bulbs too.
email me at: kleinert@chartermi.net
Tons of other stuff email me