lots of fish and stuff for sale (breaking down 2 tanks) PHILLY

M

mbm28

These are all best offer but significantly cheaper than any where else. If you are interested in purchasing them I will make sure you're happy with the price.
harlequin tusk
small clown (tomato)
purple tang
lunar wrasse
blue spotted puffer
12" snow flake eel
spotted hawkfish
rusty angel
the largest serpent star I've seen in an aquarium
diadem dottyback
lawnmower blenny (think it's a lawnmower)
blue damsel
FREE to good home because they have mild HLLE with any purchase:
yellow tang (pretty big... beautiful fish but has some dorsal fin erosion)
sailfin tang (same thing...)
FREE to GOOD home (I'm serious) because he is like ten years old with any purchase:
the largest maroon clown ever
$6/lb live rock covered with mushrooms. $3/lb if no mushrooms but I think all of the rocks are covered. I have lots of pics, email me at marshall (DOT) montgomery (AT) gmail (DOT) com
or call me at 279-0900 (two one five area code); No shipping on the fish or rock with mushrooms (they will probably die in transit). I'll be posting the equipment once everything is dry.
Thanks,
Marshall

M

mbm28

There are 2 four foot lighting fixtures. Both power compact. 1 is 4x65W and 1 is 2x65W but no lights or equipment until the livestock is gone. I'll try to get some fish pics out to you. Thanks, Marshall

M

mbm28

Also I think that is an arch eyed hawkfish not a red spotted. oops. sent pics out.

M

mbm28

harlequin tusk, snowflake eel, several rocks with shrooms, and lunar wrasse all SOLD! I didn't see all these messages. your best bet is to call me to figure things out.

M

mbm28

I am in 19104 (University City, right across the bridge from Center City). I still have a lot of stuff left. Once the livestock is gone I will be selling off the equipment. The tanks are a 90gallon and a 75 gallon. Bellanavis, I sent you an email. Thanks

bellanavis

Just a heads up, my friend is going to come with me, and between the both of us we will most likley take all the fish you have left, and some of the rock with mushrooms on it.

M

mbm28

the yellow tang, the brittle star, the maroon clown, the sailfin tang,
some mushrooms rocks are gone. the purple tang is 'gone' too if he ever decides to let me catch him. equipment will be coming up shortly since most of the fish are gone.

psusocr1

how much sand do you have?? if you evan have sand ill take it all! im lookign for as much a si can get!

M

mbm28

I have several hundred pounds of sand in my 90. The 75 has crushed coral. dblock, I have 2 4' light strips. 1 is 4x65w bulbs and 1 is 2x65w bulbs. Each tank has a protein skimmer, 1 is a vs2-24 lifereef skimmer, and one is a turboflotor 1000 skimmer. They both have chaeto growing in them with a light and a filter sock. Both sumps are made of rubbermade containers. Other than it is all biological filtration. If you still want pics, LMK.

psusocr1

hey marshal
i beleive i bought alot of live rock from you before , so if you have about 250 pounds or close to it for sale at a fair deal ill drive down and pick it up
please email me a.s.a.p as i have an emergency on my hands and need sand quick!!
psusocr@aol.com