lots of fish and stuff for sale (breaking down 2 tanks) PHILLY

skyhi

hey do u still have the 4' lighting? email me i'm in need! lol reall let me know ricknmel90@aol.com -shipping will be required, if that's okay. too bad you won't ship, i'm looking for some live rock.

M

mbm28

I will ship rock as long as it doesn't have mushrooms. I don't think you want to spend $6/lb for rock with dead mushrooms on it... email sent about lights. I have some really nice corraline encrusted rock that I just pulled from my main tank for $4/lb + shipping. It is really nice premium rock. I did it on accident while trying to catch a fish and decided not to put it back in. It came from my display tank.

skyhi

cool, how much do you have? i need a good 50 lbs. can you see if you have that much and shipping? thanks

M

mbm28

There are some rocks with mushrooms left. Hard to say what small is... you can always take a big rock and make it smaller by breaking it. SKYHI: what is your zip code for shipping? I don't have 50lbs of the stuff I pulled out of my reef tank but I could probably get you 50 lbs of rock between all my systems and drop the price to reflect that it isn't all premium corraline encrusted. I think the corraline bleaches in shipment anyway though.

M

mbm28

All emails answered I think. If I missed you please post here or resend to my email. Thanks.

kathdo

Do you still have any rock with mushrooms ??
I didn't get an email, I understand you don't know what "small" is to your larger size tank, but I would still be interested in looking at what may be left !!!
Kathy
kath.do2@verizon.net

M

mbm28

I still have some mushroom rocks. Call me if you want to come over. I think I'm going to hold off on shipping rock until I've run out of local buyers. It's a lot of work to bag up the rock and lug it to FedEx. Generally speaking it's about .50-1.00 per/lb of rock shipped. The price goes down with larger amounts.

skyhi

aw, man! well i guess i understand, i don't blame you. i'm just new at this and need a good start up and this is a good deal. thanks and let me know if you have any left.
i hope you feel sorry for me and change your mind :help: lol

kathdo

Did you see any small pieces ?? Smaller then say 8 inches ??
I am heading over there tonight, but Husband doesn't think it's a good area for a SMALL woman...

M

mbm28

The lights are for sale now. 4x65w PC and 2x65w PC. Both are in enclosed hoods. I have the legs for the 4x65w hood but not for the other one. I have pics of both. If you're interested send me a message. I have extra bulbs too.

kathdo

Thank you for the mushrooms Marshall :happyfish
I also found the way home...
with the great directions !!!
There are still some mushroom rocks left that were beautiful !!!
Thank you again !!!
Kathy