Lots of *Goodies*

bluetanger

Throughout me seting up tanks and tearing them down i have a lot of stuff that i need to sell. Heres most of it-
130 Watt PC, 48in. Current Satelite-75.00-bought from FishAquariums
T-5 ballasts+bulbs-4 ballasts and 6 bulbs-i don't know anything about them-bought from guy tearing down his SW tank-50.00 for all
Aqautic system-multi cycle pump timer and cycle timer surge protector-5.00
Coralife Deep six hydrometer-4.00
A+B ionic Calcium buffer system-new-60.00 OBO
Crushed coral-30 lbs-20.00
Undergravel filter 4 30 gal.-10.00
Water changing heater-whisper-5.00
Coral frags-tons mostly soft-really....alot-trade
Long tentacle Anemone beatiful-20.00-40.00(firm-she is amazing) with Queen Clarki the Clown
20 gal. complete SW setup(Live Rock, Crushed coral,etc.)-100.00
Ahhhhh....All done
If intested in anything leave a post!
Thx-Josh

bluetanger

My digital camera broke..yes i am steaming bout it...anyway-the lights i bought for 158.00 and have only run 3 months cuz i bought a canopy with mounted T-5's-they are 5050 blubs with nice color-one lunar light but i didn't use it at all-the lights are nice i just don't need them-infact i sold my tank with those dimensions.
If still interested post back and i'll find out a shipping price

drhead0

Long tentacle Anemone beatiful-20.00-40.00(firm-she is amazing) with Queen Clarki the Clown
I'm interested in the tank and the anemone, but I'm in Eastern North carolina. How much to ship to 27896? You want $20 for anemone and $40 for the Clarki? Let me know. drhead0@engr.uky.edu

bluetanger

Originally Posted by Reeffreak
Intrested in your corals. Please let me know what you have and prices. Thank you, Mike

Sorry im so late replying...n/e way as for corals i don't know hardy any of their names, i would like to trade and i don't know how to ship live stuff-so it should be local pick up or around boise-sorry for confusion

bluetanger

Originally Posted by drhead0
I'm interested in the tank and the anemone, but I'm in Eastern North carolina. How much to ship to 27896? You want $20 for anemone and $40 for the Clarki? Let me know. drhead0@engr.uky.edu

i think the tank shipping would be 75-100 $-
as for clown 40$ with aneome

bluetanger

Originally Posted by Tat2d
If you don't end up selling the pump timer to Fishfryer, I want it.
LMK,
Bobby

k 12-$ shipped

bluetanger

Originally Posted by fishfryer
i will take the timer etc for $12. here is my e-mail for pay pal or any other choice of payment. cary1306@yahoo.com sold to me :cheer: :jumping:

ok ill do paypal and get back 2 u tonight-Im at work-gotta go

Josh

macjmc

T-5 ballasts+bulbs-4 ballasts and 6 bulbs-i don't know anything about them-bought from guy tearing down his SW tank-50.00 for all
Are these still available cause if they are im def. interested. Let me know!