lots of items for sale

drksniper

the rio 1700 tunze nanostream and the refrac are all gone.
the magnum and fluval are pending.
everything else is still up
thanks

drksniper

yea i can get you pictures tonight when i get home. it will come with the skimmer the new neddle wheel the oceanrunner pump and the overflow box with bioballs in it.
thanks

drksniper

dirty as hell just havent gotten round to cleaning it after i upgraded. it did great just couldnt keep up with a 220 aggressive. i will of course clean it up before anyone buys it.

space was tight in the sump so i cut the very edge of the corner off. it didnt effect the performance at all. just dont like suprises as im sure most people dont.

this is the new style needwheel and the overflow box for the skimmer. the new style has 3 extra rows of needles over the original. i used it for about a month before the upgrade.

new icecap 660 ballast will come with a wiring harness.
here are the 2 controllers. as stated the probes are old so im going to say
just get new probes. they are cheap enough at 30 or 40 bucks now a days that it is worth it rather then a chance of over dosing.
mag 5 used
the ro/di hi-s with lines and i tried to get a picture to show the new filters
picture of the sand filter. honestly you could put a valve on it and make it a phos reactor or carbon or anything you wanted since it pumps the water from the bottom up

drksniper

here is the big boy mtc skimmer collection stand alone collection cup and a picture of it in operation. also it shows the damage to the collection cup lid and rim. its minor as i said and does not effect the operation at all since it is on the main collection cup. if you look towards the top of the extra collection cup that red thing under it is a ball valve type setup to prevent overflow and the white cup on top is a carbon holder so that it can breath with out stinking your room up.
the following is sold or on hold
refrac
magnum
tunze nanostream
rio 1700
thanks justin

fattony

my address is verified, but I will put it in the comment section just in case. Thanks, I will send Paypal in a few minutes

drksniper

i should be able to get it out tomorrow before work. worst case ill get it out saturday for sure.
thanks justin