Lots of Pics! Look!

skiutah

Originally Posted by fishfinder
Awesome tank! What is your setup: how much live rock, lights, filter, etc...? I really like the combination of all your fish. I'm a big fan of tangs.

120 Reef, 185 lbs LR, G2 Protein Skimmer, building refugium right now, MH lights, flourescents, 40 gallon sump, heater....

skiutah

Originally Posted by R Double23
Do you have many corals? And if so, doesn't the trigger eat them? Nice tank.

I feed my tank formula 1 and 2. I rotate my tank every day on those 2. I also do an algae clip every morning. The trigger picks at the algae all day long and has gotten so he likes algae and not corals.

jr2857

Originally Posted by jcrim
Huh... where did you come up with this???
looks like this one had more near the tail ah forget it

mr_bill

Very pretty tank, how long has it been up? Do you still have the Mandarine, and if he isn't eating frozen food please take him back. They are such a beautiful fish but so hard to keep if you don't have a large pod population. If possible try to use mysis shrimp in an eye-dropper, but move slow so he doesn't spook.

ams153

Originally Posted by jr2857
looks like this one had more near the tail ah forget it
you cant go by pics.. some may be better quality than others! and no two are gonna be exactly alike!!!

ams153

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
that yellow tang does not look very healthy...

i dont see anything about it that looks unhealthy.. Why do you say it doesnt?

skiutah

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
Very pretty tank, how long has it been up? Do you still have the Mandarine, and if he isn't eating frozen food please take him back. They are such a beautiful fish but so hard to keep if you don't have a large pod population. If possible try to use mysis shrimp in an eye-dropper, but move slow so he doesn't spook.
OMG, my mandarin eats everything. I bought lots of ocean pods from online....
I also have 180 lbs of LR.