Lots of stuff, 210 Custom Tank, 2 MH setups,Skimmers Mad,WI

timmye53575

Ok so lets start with the tank. It is a 210 AGA Custom. Both overflows are on one end so it is viewable from three sides. It comes with a custom stand wired with 16 outlets, 5' 75 gallon Tencor sump/fuge that fits in the stand, and I can included other things such as a pump to make this sell.
One set of (2) 175W MH retors, with bulbs and reflectors, these are just flat u sahped reflectors.
One dual 250W mag ballast, relfectors (spider) adn bulbs.
(2) Ice Cap/Hammilton SE pendants, thsi will take 70W-400W MH bulbs.
MRC MR1 Skimmer, with or with out a MAG 18.
ASM G4 skimmer, this is like new.
I am open to trades, but would prefer a sale outright. I am in Madison, Wisconsin 53713.
Email me at timmye53575@yahoo.com for more info and pictures. Thanks for looking Tim

drex

what all is left? i saw $1100 in the other post what is included in that. it said " its empty" does that mean lights pumps etc are gone and its just the tank and stand and canopy? thanks.

timmye53575

I am asking 1100 OBO for the tank, stand & sump. The tank alone is about 1000.00. The lights and everything else is being used on my next system. I do have lights, skimmer, & pumps to make this a complete deal. Email me if you are intrested. Tim timmye53575@Yahoo.com

M

mikerunkle

I didn't follow what you said is left with regard to the MHs....(if anything)