125 # of LS
VHO's
20 sump
mag 5
stand, canopy, and tank
some snails and crabs
Auqarium systems skimmer
Over 3,000 invested I will take $850
Also have a 105 RR VERY NICE TANK, stand, and canopy that is only a few months old
it also has a 20 gallon sump. I payed $1100 for it and will take $600
260 watt PC with moon leds, with 3 power cords. 2 for the PC and 1 for the Moonlights, the unit is only a few months old payed $300 will take $140
a 2 110 watt balast Retro payed can't remember what I payed but I did not use them more than a few months I will take $70 for them both
Email joshd123@sbcglobal.net or call 1 501 882 9142

joshd123

the one for $70 is only the balast
The 260 watt is 48 inches it also has the clear legs that go with it to make it look like it is floating =-)

joshd123

I really want to sale it as a set up but I will keep ya in mind. They are 5' lights. There is one balast per 2 bulbs and a extra balast with the set up.

compjtc

I understand that you want to sell it as a whole unit, but if for some reason you decide you'd want to separate out about 50 pounds of live sand let me know. johnchargo at msn dot com.

tootall101

260 watt PC with moon leds, with 3 power cords. 2 for the PC and 1 for the Moonlights, the unit is only a few months old payed $300 will take $140
What is the length?

joshd123

Originally Posted by tootall101
What is the length?

It is 48 inches but it fit my 51 inch tank very well with the legs on it.

pohtr

I'm very interested in your 260 watt pc since its 48" and will fit my tank, I think. I'll call you tomorrow for details!

joshd123

The VHOs are retro but they have no reflectors. As far as the name of them I have no Ideal because there is no name on them. The cords that hook to the lights are Coralife. I do not think that is the kind of balast really no ideal. I do know that it does a really GOOOD JOB of lighting the bulbs up. Really makes them things glow :scared:

You are welcome to call me for another hour or so tonight or can call me tomorrow.

joshd123

Crabs are gone sorry. For people who got stuff please Email me or call me so I can get this all strait!!! joshd123@sbcglobal.net 1 501 882 9142!!
Some lights left and tank stand and stuff left. I got to get this gone =-)

joshd123

I do not want to sale the pump till I either sale the whole tank or sale the system to someone that already has one. Let me know if you would like to take a look at anything elase? Thanks