Lots of Stuff for Sale!!

jdrex

1 Coralife 3X 9 watt UV sterilizer with Rio 400 pump, new/very lightly used, 1 month old, asking $70
1 older Coralife 24 watt UV sterilizer, $80
1 Coralife Super Skimmer with pump, new/very lightly used, $70
1 72 gallon bow front tank and stand, Reef Ready (drilled 1" holes in upper left and right corners of tank), comes with 48" flourescent light strip and glass top, 3 months old, asking $300, <----Pick-up only
All equipment was in good working use when I took it down. Feel free to e-mail me at tennis527@yahoo.com if you have any further questions or counter offers.
Jonathan

njbeacher

Originally Posted by JDrex
1 72 gallon bow front tank and stand, Reef Ready (drilled 1" holes in upper left and right corners of tank), comes with 48" flourescent light strip and glass top, 3 months old, asking $300, <----Pick-up only
Jonathan
Where are you located?

vic2367

ok...coral life skimmer brand new is 71.99...ill give u 60 shipped,,,,uv another 60 shipped ,,,,deal ?

katara

Originally Posted by vic2367
ok...coral life skimmer brand new is 71.99...ill give u 60 shipped,,,,uv another 60 shipped ,,,,deal ?
where do you see it for 71.99?

jdrex

I am not sure how old the skimmer is exactly. I bought a whole set up from a lady and I am just getting rid of things I dont need. It is really like new. She only ran it one day a week. So no I do not have the receipt, but I do have the manual. She did mention that she had recently bought it though.

katara

well, if your sale doesn't pan out and you'll sell the skimmer with instructions and pump for $55 shipped- let me know.
GinaSofia AT sbcglobal.net

sylvius

Did you get my e-mail about the UV? Don't like to post my e-mail address on the board, but will send you another.

jdrex

Originally Posted by Katara
well, if your sale doesn't pan out and you'll sell the skimmer with instructions and pump for $55 shipped- let me know.
GinaSofia AT sbcglobal.net
Sorry. I don't think I can take that. It is pretty big and shipping will probably cost more than a few bucks. I would take $65 shipped.