Lots Of Stuff....Ohio

fishgeek01

Is the 75 RR still available, and is it the long one or the tall one. I would be interested if it was the long one, Also how many GPH is the overflow rated for and one more question, would you be willing to bring it to Richmond IN, I work in Richmond. I live about 3 hours from you though, Richmond is like right between. If not I could maybe pick up. Let me know.

jake15

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
Is the 75 RR still available, and is it the long one or the tall one. I would be interested if it was the long one, Also how many GPH is the overflow rated for and one more question, would you be willing to bring it to Richmond IN, I work in Richmond. I live about 3 hours from you though, Richmond is like right between. If not I could maybe pick up. Let me know.
Its is 4ft long ( 48 inches )
I could meet you in richmond. Not sure on the over flow. It has two holes, a 1 inch hole and a 3/4 inch hole. I used both as drians and have two stand pipes and ran a mag 12 on it and ran and over the top return. However you can make one a drain and one a return and run andwhere from a mag 3-7

jake15

sold the light (250MH) and heater.
Whats left
* 29 Gallon tank with built in overflow - $30
* Mag 3 - $20
* Coralife Super Skimmer 125 - $95 Shipped
* 50 lbs Live Rock – $3 per #
* 75 Gallon RR All Glass Tank no scratches - $75
* 75 Gallon sump - $50
* 300 W heater $10
* 50 W heater $5
* 50 lbs Live Sand - $50
*Mag 12 (needs new propeller like a $15-$20 part) $30

fishgeek01

NM Jake15 heck of a deal and I would love to have it, but i am afraid that my wife wont let me upgrade to the 180 we talked about if i get it... thanks though

bronco300

you wouldnt by chacne be able to give it to fishgeek for me can you at a lesser price? i'm meeting him later so that might work out

fishgeek01

Yeah, would be no problem if you wanted to drop off the skimmer to me here in Richmond Jake15, I will take it to Bronco300 this evening as I am stopping by his house to pick up some MH bulbs...

jake15

Originally Posted by o2sonic
I will be in the area in a week or so. I am interested in the sand and rock let me know if they are still up for sale. Chad.maddox@langley.af.mil
Thats fine but if you for sure want it let me know because i have alot of interest in it