Lots Of Stuff....Ohio

jake15

team2jndd if you are going to purchase the pumps let me know asap if not i have people waiting
Thanks,
Jake

team2jndd

I am going to purchase the pumps but not the heaters I am just waiting for the money to transfer to paypal

jake15

Originally Posted by Bronco300
I'll take the skimmer for $80. Fishgeek will take it for me. Is it okay if we pay cash for it?
Thats fine. When do you want me to meet up with him

bronco300

i'll get with fishgeek and see when he is available and get with you, have an email address i can contact you? or you can email me at the previous one i gave

jake15

Originally Posted by team2jndd
I am going to purchase the pumps but not the heaters I am just waiting for the money to transfer to paypal
Just double checking that you want the pumps because have several people interested if you do not want them
Thanks,
Jake

sethw

I would like some LR is possible, how big are they indi. peices? and how much "life" is on them...???

bronco300

hey, dont sell that skimmer again, i'm taking it, just waiting to hear back from fishgeek to see when he can meet you in richmond

fishgeek01

I will be in Richmond today and tomorrow from 9:00 in the morning until 7:00 I should also be in Richmond both friday and saturday, same times on friday and only till 4 on saturday but maybe not if i can sell a few more cars. I have 2 more vacation days i would like to take before the end of the year so i don't lose them, i would like to take them fri and sat, but will wait if you need me to I can always take them and work as well. I have the money on hand so when you are ready jake 15 let me know and i can email you with directions.
Email sent to you jake 15