Lots Of Stuff

koolaid

partagas- refractometer and the scwd will be $45 and shipping will be from Rogers AR 72756. Or $5 should cover it. Ill take a money order or paypal (+3%). LMK :joy:

partagas

When I get home tonight I will contact you on which you would perfer. I will also PM my information.
Thank you

koolaid

Honestly, it does not matter. It saves you 3% by sending a money order, but paypal I can send out tomarrow. So really its up to you. :D

partagas

For the extra 1.50 it worth me to Paypal. What is your paypal account info. you if you want you can send it to me.
Again thanks.

meadbhb

Hiya,
What would you take from a newbie and a fellow Arkie on the test kits and the seachem calcium?
Meadbhb

meadbhb

Send you mail to your paypal address. Hope that was correct. I can't tell if you have any PH's left. I'd be interested in that too.
Meadbhb

koolaid

1- ammonia test kit 35-40 tests left SALIFERT $10
1- new magnesium test kit SALIFERT $18
1- kh/alk profi test kit 80-175 tests left SALIFERT $15
1- new calcium test kit and a used calcium test kit (15-20 tests left) $20
1- aquarium pharmaceuticles PH, AMMONIA, NITRATE, NITRITE test kit ??? plenty left 30-40 $15
1- new seachem reef calcium 8.5 fl oz. $7
For PH I used extech ph testr2 with ATC. But there is still some in the aquarium pharmaceuticles test kit. Is this what you want?
If so it will be $85. Paypal: escajedaw@yahoo.com
Please let me know soon, there are other people wanting the same thing. No one has paid yet.

koolaid

So far everything is still available. Oh, its not listed but the calcium tests are SALIFERT also. No one has said the prices are unreasonble, so I will go with the listed price. If you buy them all, ill pay shipping.
partagas- Thank You

koolaid

1- ammonia test kit 35-40 tests left SALIFERT $10 SOLD
1- new calcium test kit and a used calcium test kit (15-20 tests left) $20 SOLD
1- aquarium pharmaceuticles PH, AMMONIA, NITRATE, NITRITE test kit ??? plenty left 30-40 $15 SOLD
1- new seachem reef calcium 8.5 fl oz. $7 SOLD
1- maxijet power head $15 SOLD
SOLD...SOLD.....SOLD

meadbhb

Hiya,
Put your money in the mail today. Hopefully, you'll get it tomorrow with you just "Up the street from me".
Meadbhb