Louisiana Reefers????

mr.crabs

Hey, I'm ready. I've been looking for more people in town to talk to that have SW tanks. Send me an e-mail.

irishstout

Weird, it seems to be working, just give me yours and I will mail you.
I normaly go to marks cuz I went to high school with a couple of guys that work there and they give me good advice. I've been by Al's off tiger bend as well, What about ya'll?

worm

yeah Stout, I go see Al alot, too. I was by Mark's the other day and they got a huge shipment of different things. i will probably stop by Al's tomorrow after lunch.
hope to run into one of you over there! like i would know it was one of you anyways.....lol
:p

iechy

Baton Rouge huh? We consider y'all yankees here in New Orleans:D There's a really good place down here that I went to last week called Coral Connection. They are worth the trip but make sure you check the website or call them first because they have crazy hours. I don't have anything to trade now(unless you're looking for a yellow lab golden retreiver mix) but hopefully I will before too long, I'm just getting going.

mr.crabs

My e-mail is ,rfonte2@lsu.edu. I go to Mark's and Al's. I stop at Noah's alot b/c its on the way home and I usually have a 25% off coupon for them. Ther is another great place in Lafayette. It's name is Tropical Fish Bowl. Its worth the drive. I have a buddy that goes to Coral Connection and he loves it. I've been looking for people to give me their opinions on my tank. Send me qan e-mail.

worm

hey crabs, I heard the Tropical Fish Bowl in Lafayette had some very sweet stuff. I also heard she has big tanks with tags on the glass ...all corals $19.99, and other tanks with varying prices. Is that so? I am getting off work early today (yes, I'm at work ...ssshhh) and take a ride to either New Orleans or Lafayette.
Welcome again, LA Reefers! :D

irishstout

what time are you rollin out worm? Depending on time I might roll as well, I've been wanting to check a "new" place out.

worm

hey stout! i will probably be "rollin" out at around 3:30-4pm today. we will probably be going to the Coral Connection near New Orleans due to time of day. Getting into Lafayette at 5pm will be murder with traffic.
lol, if you do end up in New Orleans, walk in the place and yell .....WORM!!
I'll look for ya! LOL, those ppl would trip out in there........:)