LQQKING 4 6 line wrasse PICS...

Hi,
I am thinking of getting a 6 line wrasse for my 75G.. But id like to see more pics please. I have seen maybe 2 pics but I have never seen one in the LFS..... Just wanted to see how much they can differ or not..
Also, a little on your experience with thier personality would be appreciated.. I have a YT and a tomato clown,(spiny boxfish in QT) will join the 75 someday too...many corals and LR & DSB...
Thanks, Kim

stig

Can you mix wrasses? I have a wrasse similar to a yellow (it's orange with pinkish stripes). Is is possible to add a six-line?

Wrasscal,
Beautiful!!! Thanks a bunch! Will a 6 line do well with my YT, tomato and box fish??
Thanking you kindly, Kim

wrassecal

I have a yellow tang and had (RIP) a tomato clown, no problems at all. I've never had a box fish but if it's not a problem with the others I don't see why the wrasse would be a problem. My favorite thing about the sixline is it's always on the move, weaving in and out of rockwork, nice color, cool personality and doesn't get very big. Here it is playing with the nori strip and some of the other fish.

awesome fish! I am SOLD! BUT... I went to a fish store today and asked the guy if he had any 6 lines.. (before i looked of course) well he said.. Well, I dont carry them because they always HIDE... What a jerk!
Thanks for the pics.. Kim In search for a 6 line wrasse!

clarkiiboi

So they are reef safe, out in the open and are not aggressive? Just looking for 1 more fish and I hear alot about these here. Sorry to step in your post....

noon

paid $18 for mine
out in the open? no not really, active very
mine loves to cruise in and out in and out of the LR
mine also seems to have a clock and he sticks to it better than i do, hes up at the same time and hes gone at the same time everyday, never fails
ive read some people say they are aggressive, but mine is a great citizen in the tank and loves to hide from the sebae, they will swim around the 6line will hide and peak over a rock at the sebae and then the chase is on

Clarrki, N PROBLEM! Thats what these posts are for!
I just ordered a 6 line from HERE!! Yeah.. I hopehe ships good and is a nice healthy fish... havent ordered fish YET from SWF.... Anyone here order fish from here? How were they? I wanted a fighting conch anyway, so I did it.... I managed to order the "75" minimum..:D :D
I will let you all know how my order is when it comes!
Thanking you kindly, Kim

reef fool

I have had my sixline for about 4 months now and he is very active! He never hides on me. Actually, he comes to the front when I go near the tank. Hungry little bugger too! His belly is always full. I would assume that he is eating pods all day since I only feed light once a day at dinner time.
I did notice him being a little aggressive towards my longnose hawk once in a while. He also picked on a cleaner wrasse a while back(NO, I will never buy one of them again) until it wedged itself into a hole in a rock and died. My tangs and clarki clown keep him in check though.
And yes! they are tough to get a good picture of! Real fast movers.