LR for sale 2.50 lb New Port Richey Florida

aprilmike2

LR for sale, its Florida Aquacultured LR. I have about 500-1000lbs of it. 2.50 LB
I am located in New Port Richey FL and will NOT ship. Thanks

nine28girl

Originally Posted by aprilmike2
LR for sale, its Florida Aquacultured LR. I have about 500-1000lbs of it. 2.50 LB
I am located in New Port Richey FL and will NOT ship. Thanks
Hey Mike, how's it going? What are you working on now?

aprilmike2

Hello there, were doing great and you , I thought that was you on that other thread, how are things going for you??
Ive now got a 120 reef and I was going to do a huge tank and decided not to so now Im stuck with ALOT of rock and I used all that I can!!! Glad to hear from ya again..

nine28girl

Hello there, were doing great and you , I thought that was you on that other thread, how are things going for you??
Ive now got a 120 reef and I was going to do a huge tank and decided not to so now Im stuck with ALOT of rock and I used all that I can!!! Glad to hear from ya again..
Yeah we were wonding how you have been- Things are good here, Thanks :) What ever happened to that beautiful 180 you had?? I bought a 240 but it's too big really... I might need some more live rock but not so soon. Too bad. I also will be breaking down this wave tank soon (I hope)

aprilmike2

I need a skimmer bad for a future project, so if ya have one please run it by me!!! 240 huh yup thats a nice one....My 180 is right now all over FL and my stand and canopy I built is in TX some dood bought it and had it shipped there. I now have a 120 and built a crazy end table/ coffee table stand with porcelin tile and all the fancy stuff like the 180 had, I just need to still finish it up!!! Its been a month and I havent touched it, Im a slacker!!!

nine28girl

I need a skimmer bad for a future project, so if ya have one please run it by me!!! 240 huh yup thats a nice one....My 180 is right now all over FL and my stand and canopy I built is in TX some dood bought it and had it shipped there. I now have a 120 and built a crazy end table/ coffee table stand with porcelin tile and all the fancy stuff like the 180 had, I just need to still finish it up!!! Its been a month and I havent touched it, Im a slacker!!!

Dang too bad, that is one tank I will NEVER forget- sooo beautiful!! Your work is absolutely AMAZING!!! You should open a biz with that talent you have. Seriously. I may have a skimmer for you haven't figured out yet what I am doing- Looks like no interest in my 240 so I guess I'll go for it. What size skimmer you need for the new project? I have an extra in the garage now but it in was on a 55 I had- not sure what it was rated for but at least 55. I'll check with Eric on that for you if you are interested?

aprilmike2

Yes id be interested in that skimmer, right now any skimmer would help!!! Please find out the price and what kind. And THANKS for your compliments about my last stand and canopy, I appericate it...

nine28girl

Yes id be interested in that skimmer, right now any skimmer would help!!! Please find out the price and what kind. And THANKS for your compliments about my last stand and canopy, I appericate it...

I don't know- I asked Eric and he can't remember either :( You are welcome to come take a look. I am thinking $20-30 ?

nine28girl

K sounds good to me!! Ill take it, is it complete with pump??

Hmmm, no pump on it. I am in NPR, River Ridge. Right off little. Call me 727-808-4928

aprilmike2

Thanks guys for the skimmer, great deal and just let me know when ya ready to do the tank :D
****still have plenty of rock for sale and I mean PLENTY!!!*****

nine28girl

Thanks guys for the skimmer, great deal and just let me know when ya ready to do the tank :D
****still have plenty of rock for sale and I mean PLENTY!!!*****
Awesome, glad we could help out. Thanks for your help as well, I REALLY appreciate it. Send me your email address when you have a sec. Mine is samanthadvorak@yahoo.com
Sam