LR for sale in Indiana

cap'n pete

I have approx. 35 lbs. of PREMIUM Fiji LR for sale. Not setting tank back up after move. This has been in an established tank for over 4 years! Covered with coralline, soft corals, and macro algeas. Nuisance algea free! A great steal for someone! For pickup only. I live on the SW side of Fort Wayne, just off I-69. I also have a 4x65W PC light (no bulbs), Prizm skimmer, and various odds and ends (make an offer!) I have posted on several other boards... somebody is bound to snatch this up before you! Contact me at fortfuzz@hotmail.com.

R

red79

I live in michigan and am interested. I would have no problem taking a road trip to come pick it up.

cap'n pete

Are you two still interested? If so email me so we can work out the details. Also, I can accept Visa or Mastercard for $3 extra. I can't keep this stuff in the garage forever!

Does the light fixture work and what size is it? Oh yea most important question how much? :thinking: Ican take a road trip for the right deal and price!
Maybe we can work a better deal on some of that live rock also! :thinking:

cap'n pete

Here are some pics of the rock. The first is just all of it in the rubbermaid bin. The second is a piece with GSP clusters.
Live Rock
GSP
I guess I never said how much! Asking $150, that's just a little over $3/lb. This has got to go. Make an offer!