lr for sale or trade

shifty

i have about 95lb of lr i want to sell or make a trade for some fake rock and fake coral fixtures i dont know there exact names but i want to do a different set up with these things i have a fish only set up and lr but not interested in the lr any more so anyone has what i need or want to buy i live in upstate ny york don't want tio ship i paid 725$ for it i have fiji premium lr i have had it for about 2 months i wanted it to help my cycle iam asking 400$ thats about 4$ a lb or lets make a deal

First of all, where in upstate NY. I am in Westchester and want LR. If it is coral skeletons you are looking for, I have quite a bit, some really big pieces that could be used with $ to trade. Let me know. If you are really upstate, maybe we could swap shipments. UPS ground will get it there next day. Again, where are you located and can you post pictures, or email to me @tobasdad1@excite.com

shifty

i have had problems posting pics on this site but i will email you pics iam up by albany ny you can email me @jmarti5@nycap.rr.com with pics of what you have and try to come up with a deal

shifty

im looking for artificial plants coral reproduction and its not quite base rock its not chalky white its black and smoother looking if you have any of these things we can trade i will make even swap for the right amount of this stuff so i can fill up my tank a 150gl i will lose out on quite a bit of money because i have looked around and got great prices for what i need but i dont have any place for the lr so iam trying to get rid of it and someone will be getting a great deal thanks for your reply let me know what yo think

No, all I have is real coral and rock, just not live. If you are not interested, I would still like to buy the rock. Please send me a picture (smaller size or res).

shifty

it is 11:15pm and iam trying again this wait it just went threw while i was typing i could only do 3 at a time i guess