LR in AR for sale

brat

Approx 75-90lb of LR for sale in Arkansas. Mixture of Gulf, Carib and maybe a little fiji. It is from an established 55 gal tank that I have aquired from someone. I am dismantling it. There are a couple of large pieces that would make great base rocks and there is plenty of surface space. It has plenty of pods, some coralline algae and some visible tube worms(some have orange crowns others are white crowned). I have even seen some sponges.
Asking $200 for all of it (or $3.00/lb)

brat

Originally Posted by swimming throu
do u still have rock left ?is 300 with ship or without.

What zip code would you want it shipped to. USPS Priority is 2 day delivery, I can ship it that way for the $3.00 per pound. If interested just email me with the specifics.

450rguy

Have any rock left? I would be interested in half of it, shipped to 42539 for $3 per pound. Post back if interested, and I'll give my email to finish transaction.

450rguy

Hello, thanks a lot for the nice assortment of rock. Lots of colors and nice shapes. It just arrived today, and it's in a rubbermaid re-curing now. The shapes and sizes are exactly what I wanted to finish out my tank. With what I got from you, I'm now finished buying LR...the wife said so! :( I have 86lbs in a 55g so I should be good anyway.
So far I see about 8 "clumps" of aptasia. I would have thought they would have died! I'm new, so now I know exactly what it looks like, so I can be on the lookout for it in the future of my tank. Also, I can experiment with killing it now so I'll know what to do later if I find any in the main tank.
I have one question. Do you know what the red tube anemone looking thing is? It was on one of the large rocks. It's pretty, but I'd like to positively ID it before it goes into my main tank. I thought at first it was a feather duster, since it was in a tube. But after searching around the internet I found that there are such things as tube anemones. I still haven't found a pic that looks like this one though.
Any help would be appreciated, and thanks again!

brat

Not sure, Most of that was on the rock when I acquired it. If it is the white tube with the red crown, you may find it under heading such as tube worm. If it is something different than that, then it is one that I did not see myself. If you have a camera, you can get a picture and post it on this site and someone should be able to identify it for you. Glad you are happy with the rock, I was worried that more of the life would have died off with the bad weather that has been going around.
For the aiptasia, there are some good methods mentioned on this website. most if not all of them have been tried a proven effective.
Good luck with the tank.