LR & LS in abilene tx.

Well hate to do this but I am in the militaryand just found out that I am leaving the 25th of this month. so here is the deal.
I have 40+ lbs of rock that i will sell for $125. But I think it is more like 60 lbs
around 7 purple mushrooms all on different rocks
1 rock covered in pollups
LS that is 4inches deep in a 55g tank-$50
1 false perk, 1 mexican turbo snail and 4 or 5 crabs that i will just give you who ever.
I will not ship or sell pieces but i will sell the rocks and sand sperate cause of the time frame that i have. I dont want to just give this all back to the pet store so if you would like email me @ michaeljdixson@cox.net or call 325-698-1190. ask for mike. I will try posting pics in a bit if i can learn how to get this darn camera to download.

robn

Hey Mike,
I also live in Abilene......don't need any LR or LS but just wanted to wish you luck wherever you're leaving Dyess to go to.

vman181

Hey Mike and Robn
I’m also in Abilene for now as I am in the 7 SFS. I might be interested in some of your stuff. I’ll send you an email and maybe we could get together.
Kevin

P

pet lover

:jumping: LIVE ROCK :cheer:

I would love to have it if you would just wrap it in wet newspaper and ups ground it to me 2nd day, I will pay the costs and it wouldn't take long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would this be possible PLEASE ? :jumping:
p.s.If not I wish you the best anyway wherever you go ........
God Bless you and be with you always!!!

P

pet lover

:jumping:

I would love to have it if you would just wrap it in wet newspaper and ups ground it to me 2nd day, I will pay the costs and it wouldn't take long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would this be possible PLEASE ? :jumping: