LR LS Live Rock and Live Sand for sale in Baltimore, MD Local Pickup First

underpar

Hi,
I might be interested in some of the rock. However, I would not be able to pick it up for about 2 weeks. It would be about a 4 hour drive for me and I won't have the time until then.
Thanks, Fred

stimpy4242

That is fine, any idea how much? I will be setting up a 55g for someone soon so I might use some of the rock.

underpar

I need enough for a 95 gallon. I have about 25 pounds of base rock already, so I suppose 90-100 pounds more would be sufficient.
Where in Baltimore are you?
Thanks, Fred

underpar

Hi,
Try as I might, I will not be able to pick up the rock as I had planned. I have experienced some plumbing problems and do not have the tank as ready as I thought I would. If you have been saving the rock for me, I apologize for my failure to meet my end of the agreement.
Good luck and thank you for your consideration.
Fred

I may need 15 lbs of rock (small) and 10lbs of sand for a nano i am setting up for my friend. I am in Bel Air, not far from you. You have an email that i can use to contact you directly?

keycon

Not sure if you still have the live rock, but I would be interested in taking it all if you can give me a good price. Also, if you have pics, can you email them to rwagner@kcpo.com? I can pick up.

stimpy4242

All of it I have been stingy trying to sell to someone local...you can come see it all if you want and have it all if you want....there maybe cleaner crew type things and feather dusters in the sand and on the rock...but as far as actualy fish or corals or nice inverts...I don't have any...swf.com has really good prices for livestock.

stimpy4242

ROCK STILL HERE!!! God I want to get it out of my house! Please if you want it come and get it 200 takes it all!