lr prob!

shady

hi all.....i have got big LR set in my tank but when ever i get small lr with something like a soft coral or coral to complete the set,it is alwase pushed of place by a crab or a fish.....is there some way that i could hold the small LR to its place so it cant be tossed over?.....thanx :)

shady

well its seems to be hard here in cairo to go and ask them for something like this,they will look at me as if i am from mars! so can u plz discribe it???? thanx
(they dont know all the stuff for aquariums)

well i dont have any hands on experience with the product, but you could probably find it, at an online fish store and have it shipped. sorry i couldnt help more.

shady

so i guess that i could get any form of glue that isnt toxic and it should be water proufe...write?

flydan

Hey,
You could go to a hardware store and ask for epoxy glue or "super-glue." It doesn't have to be from an aquarium store.
Take care,
Dan'l :D

reefkeeper1

Super glue is reef safe I would use the gel form as it is easier to use and water will cause it to cure faster. When it hits the water a skin will form over it so when ou place the rock in place twist it to break the skin.