LR questions

andrewt

does anyone have a picture of their florida rocks? and also, what do you feed your lr? i saw in a thread that said they feed their live rocks

aannddyy

i currently have crushed corals for substrate about 1/4 an inch each grain and i want to add some live sand ontop can i and wats the difference beetween livesand and liverock?

andrewt

Live sands are sand and live rocks are real rocks. Im selling Live rocks 2.5$ per pounds if you buy 100lbs and up or 3$ per lbs if you buy 100 lbs below.

darknes

If you put the live sand on top of the crushed coral, it will all sift to the bottom, and then you will just have crushed coral on top of the sand

aannddyy

and i have 44 pendagon gal tank and 17 watts of light does live rock need eny tipe of lightnigh or something or is this good?

caligirl

I have the same question!
Just to bump it up again:
What do you "feed" live rock to keep the coralline algae growth (and minimize the yucky algae). I've heard of Reef Complete... Is that what we should use?
Julie

andrewt

What do you feed your live rocks! Please let me know! I own about 350lbs right now looking to sell 100 lbs. they are healthy but i'm just wondering about what you guys feed your LR!

andrewt

Spring field where? i sell 2.5$ per lbs if you purchase over 100 lbs or 3$ per lbs if you purchase below 100 lbs. I will ship with ups. i checked at www.ups.com and to ship 30lbs load was aroudn 30 dollars so i say maybe 10-15 dollars to ship 10 lbs

aannddyy

and i have 44 pendagon gal tank and 17 watts of light does live rock need eny tipe of lightnigh or something or is this good?:help:

andrewt

just a regular lighting? i have 750watts Power Pc lighting for my live rocks but i don't leave them on, Live rocks can be fine without much lighting. mostly corals need lightings. I leave my lights on for liek 5 hours a day.

andrewt

to tell you the truth, i don't feed my lr and i dont no how, But i make sure my water levels are good and my calcium are high and i have so many coraline on my rocks , so awesome

rsanders

Originally posted by Andrewt
Im selling Live rocks 2.5$ per pounds if you buy 100lbs and up or 3$ per lbs if you buy 100 lbs below.

from where... I'm in the market
~R