Lr ???

D

d233

Has anyone on this board used Kaelini Live Rock?? Is this rock very good?? If anyone has pic of Kaelini Live Rock I would like to see them.

dolciflyer

you paid 119 for a mag 12??? i just paid 119 INCLUDING shipping for my mag 18 that i ordered online. ooooh, it's so great. not to mention that my LFS was chargin 225ish for the same pump!!! extreme markups on dry goods are rediculous, but for fish and LR, it can be invaluable if the service of curing LR, and 'de-buggifying' fish is taken care of so you know you're getting a good product. IMO that is! ahhhh, almost forgot about the light bulbs!!!!! actinic, 20 bux online with shipping, 30 at the LFS. whoa.

D

d233

Well I both it 90 Pound to be extact. It real smell's bad I have it in a 30 Gallon trash can and am now trying yo clcye it. any pointers

richard rendos

mnreefman - you paid $1200 for 75 pounds of LR? That is $16.00 a pound.
I like to buy some LR from my LFS because I get to pick and choose. I have bought online before and got 50 pounds of rubble rock (little pieces that are hard to work with...I like big pieces). I have since used it all for frag mounts. It was worthless even at $3.00/pound.