Lucky Day! for People in MD or close by.

stingrayjs

I was going to try selling what I have or trade everything into my LFS, but I have decided to give it all away. Or if someone would like to give me a little $$ for what I have I would be ok with that, but will leave that up you. There will be NO shipping of anything, sorry.
The reason I am doing this is because one I like this hobby and this site has been great to me. Two I would rater it go to people who are going to enjoy the corals and fish and keep them healthy and happy. Three I just can not take care of my tank rite now because of work related issues. But when I no longer have any work related responsibilities I will be setting up my 125 I have been working on.
I live in Germantown, Maryland. I don’t have that much in my 75 gallon tank compared to most of the people on this site. But here is what I have and would like to get ride of is ASAP! I might have to do some traveling over seas in as little as 1 month.
1 – Neon green bubble tip anemone with a Maroon clown hosting. (He is about 3 inches not overly agressive. Allows me to get close to his anemone durring feeding. Anemone is about 1 1/2 years old now.)
Fish:

1 – Hippo tang. (About 3 ½ inches now, had him since he was 1 inch)
1 – Twin Spot Goby (About 1 ½ to 2 inches) I will miss him greatly.
1 - Lawnmower Blenny (About 4 inches)
1 – Blue damsel (I don’t think it can be killed…has survived everything)
1 - Cleaner Shrimp (3-4 inches)
1 – Blue Mandarin (About 3-4 Inches and very fat. Have seen him nibble on mysis and brine but must go to an established tank with plenty of pods!) Favorite fish…sad to see him go.
Corals:

1 - Red open brain coral. (About 3-4 inches in diameter)
1 - Green moon brain coral. (About 5 Inches in diameter)
Many – Kenya trees. (I have plenty to spare, and then some)
1 – Large colony of green and red’ish Zoos. (Main colony is about 100 polips have some smaller groups around the tank also.)
1 – Medium size colony of blue mushrooms. (About 5-6 inches across with maybe 10-15 on them on the rock)
1 – Small group for green ricordias with a few blue mushrooms)
1 - Large group of fuzzy mushrooms. (Only about 6-7 of them but very large in size)
1 – Green branching hammer. (About 6-7 heads)
1 – Trumpet coral (About 10 -12 heads)
I have about 80-100lbs of live rock that has been in the tank for almost 2 years.
As for the rest of the equipment on the 75 I am goign to sell it. I have a bunch of lights, but im not selling them till all the other stuff in the tank is gone.
For the people who are intrested please email me at stingrayx@dragonshura.org. I can provide pictures on request. If you have any questions also please e-mail me, or jsut post here on the site and I will try to answer them when I can.
Thank you everyone, and I hope in the near future after everything I have to do, I will setup a tank again. :jumping:

ortho bill

If you would like to donate your livestock (fish/corals), maybe some LR, to a worthy cause I'd come down from philly to take it all. We have a tank here at Jefferson Hospital that I maintain in our family/patient waiting area that is fairly barren. They (administration) allow me to have the tank but maintenance comes out of my pocket and we all know how expensive this hobby is. Please let me know if you'd consider this.
Thank You,
Bill Quick
Nurse Manager, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

ortho bill

I am deeply grateful for your generosity. We are overwhelmed at times by the negative events reported in the news in our daily lives but every once in a while someone makes a gesture like this that restores ones faith in their fellow man. Right time of the season too.....
Thank you again, Bill

teresaq

Hey Bill -- We have the same last name.

Good Luck with the new stuff for your tank. I am sure it will bring joy to everyone at the hospital

sobsts

email sent if you didnt get it you can call me at 412-841-5907 I will make the drive from pittsburgh.
Dave

ibew

I will make a drive from pittsburgh if any is still up for grabs my phone # is 724-712-1465 thanks Jeremy

fatcats

hey how far are is Germantown from Alexandfria Va or Annapolis Maryland
IF they are close i am heading up there for soon.
Thanks

grumpygils

Originally Posted by StingrayJs
I was going to try selling what I have or trade everything into my LFS, but I have decided to give it all away. Or if someone would like to give me a little $$ for what I have I would be ok with that, but will leave that up you. There will be NO shipping of anything, sorry
The reason I am doing this is because one I like this hobby and this site has been great to me. Two I would rater it go to people who are going to enjoy the corals and fish and keep them healthy and happy. Three I just can not take care of my tank rite now because of work related issues. But when I no longer have any work related responsibilities I will be setting up my 125 I have been working on.
I live in Germantown, Maryland. I don’t have that much in my 75 gallon tank compared to most of the people on this site. But here is what I have and would like to get ride of is ASAP! I might have to do some traveling over seas in as little as 1 month.
1 – Neon green bubble tip anemone with a Maroon clown hosting. (He is about 3 inches not overly agressive. Allows me to get close to his anemone durring feeding. Anemone is about 1 1/2 years old now.)
Fish:

1 – Hippo tang. (About 3 ½ inches now, had him since he was 1 inch)
1 – Twin Spot Goby (About 1 ½ to 2 inches) I will miss him greatly.
1 - Lawnmower Blenny (About 4 inches)
1 – Blue damsel (I don’t think it can be killed…has survived everything)
1 - Cleaner Shrimp (3-4 inches)
1 – Blue Mandarin (About 3-4 Inches and very fat. Have seen him nibble on mysis and brine but must go to an established tank with plenty of pods!) Favorite fish…sad to see him go.
Corals:

1 - Red open brain coral. (About 3-4 inches in diameter)
1 - Green moon brain coral. (About 5 Inches in diameter)
Many – Kenya trees. (I have plenty to spare, and then some)
1 – Large colony of green and red’ish Zoos. (Main colony is about 100 polips have some smaller groups around the tank also.)
1 – Medium size colony of blue mushrooms. (About 5-6 inches across with maybe 10-15 on them on the rock)
1 – Small group for green ricordias with a few blue mushrooms)
1 - Large group of fuzzy mushrooms. (Only about 6-7 of them but very large in size)
1 – Green branching hammer. (About 6-7 heads)
1 – Trumpet coral (About 10 -12 heads)
I have about 80-100lbs of live rock that has been in the tank for almost 2 years.
As for the rest of the equipment on the 75 I am goign to sell it. I have a bunch of lights, but im not selling them till all the other stuff in the tank is gone.
For the people who are intrested please email me at stingrayx@dragonshura.org. I can provide pictures on request. If you have any questions also please e-mail me, or jsut post here on the site and I will try to answer them when I can.
Thank you everyone, and I hope in the near future after everything I have to do, I will setup a tank again. :jumping:

I like Bills angle. If not Bill give it all to some one who will use it in a public place for many to enjoy. I live near Duke and the children's hospital has tanks and the kids love them! Awesome gesture and I hope no one takes advantage of you!
Mc

krazyk

I think its a good cause as well..
BUT if it hasnt been taken yet and you want it gone this weekend, I will drive up there and share the stuff with my local club members and donate a good chunk of it to the school tank our local club takes care of :)

krazyk

Originally Posted by Ortho Bill
Arrangements have been made for pick-up. Thanks again, Bill

You've been blessed for the holidays!